Shouldn't you be doing something productive?
Liv likes things. Lots of things. She is also very easily amused. Very. Easily.
3DS Friend Code: 0834-1410-2934
PSN: DonkeyFajita (it's actually my bro's but I'm too lazy to switch accounts plus teamwork on trophies so whoo)
rainbowrowell throwin’ down some truth on twitter the other day. I needed to hear that. I ALWAYS need to hear this. So good. So, SO GOOD.
- One time I ate so much world class Hawaiian seafood I had to lay down.
- Beautiful perfect beach sand in my bathing suit area.
- Sunset had too much blue in it when it’s supposed to be all orange and shit.
- Fruit had a bug crawling on it because I dropped it in the ground.
- Hammock got old and I had to buy a new one.
- TURTLE BABY CRAWLED OUT OF THE SAND AND DIDN’T TELL ME.
- Macadamia isn’t hard to spell anymore but it used to be like “yo chill”
- Dune buggy not as fuel efficient as new 2015 dune buggy model.
- The shell I yell into is not a real phone.
- I was on a BENCH listening to RAP on my headphones and lip synching all the words and nobody noticed my accuracy and passion.
- They won’t let me walk into the movies for free.
- Surfer dudes want bracelets in exchange for surfing lessons and I’m like MAN I CAN ONLY MAKE SO MANY IN A DAY
- Hula Girls play mindgames.
- You have to hold your breath when you go swimming.
- When people recognize me they buy me souvenir coconut monkeys like I don’t already have a million.
- I TOUCHED FIRE.
- Dolphin Man doesn’t remember his roots. (He used to be a man but got reconstructive surgery and now he goes by Dolphin Man. He lives in the water 24/7 and only speaks to dolphins now. He was on my beach volleyball team and we really could have used his impeccable serve this season. He’s happy but at a pretty drastic cost to pretty much every aspect of his daily life. Whatever I can’t hate.)
- I see a lot of boats with funny names and I’m like “I wish I thought of that.”
I was secretly hoping for this.
man who cares about bald eagles have you ever seen a harpy eagle
or an african crowned eagle
or the crested eagle
the little eagle
the philippine eagle
black and white hawk eagle
and the bateleur eagle
This is my best Avengers fanart in 2012. This piece still so warm to me and I thought what if .. and there it is!
first pic 14 of september 2012
second today 23 of january 2014
Nicole of the Cake Haute Couture bakery in Bunbury, Western Australia made this beautifully geeky classic arcade game cake at the request of Dimity, a bride-to-be whose fiance, Stephen, loves old school games.
Each side of the three-tiered square cake features a different game - Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Tetris and Frogger. The very top is decorated with a Pong screen with the score depicting Stephen’s age. The board on which the cake sits features an edible joystick, buttons, and coin slot.
Nicole has been making custom wedding cakes since 2007. Visit the Cake Haute Couture website to check out more of her wonderful creations.
My Funko Coulsons came in today! One has a bad paint job (extra blob of white off the ID card, uneven color on the suit) and the other looks pretty good (this one’s staying in the box). Now, what colors should I use?
Kat Dennings’ Lipton Tea Ad [X]
All my knowledge of sexual slang comes from seeing what comments people put on this when they reblog it
confirmed next pokemon game
Random thought: Is Grant trying to bring someone back from the dead? Perhaps his younger brother?
Garrett reminds him what his assignment is (to investigate Coulson’s revival), who gave it to him, and why. I wouldn’t be surprised if Garrett was holding something or someone that was important to Ward hostage. Not that this excuses him from anything but that would add another layer.